FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Is a home inspection report part of the sale process?
- Do I need to buy insurance for my home in Italy?
- What is a notaio (civil law notary) and what do they do?
- What is a “procura speciale” & why would I care?
- What is a geometra and what do they do?
- Should I expect to be able to negotiate a discount off a property’s asking price?
- What is the difference between furnished, unfurnished and partially furnished property?
- What is the best way to exchange currency?
- Covid-19: Will property prices drop in the near future given the current situation? Are people putting their homes up for sale during this time?